1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. **Beginning December 6, 2021, we will no long accept checks as a form of payment
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Lancaster Pet Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. Apply online or call (800) 677-0718
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
**CareCredit card transactions must be signed by the owner of the card. Authorized users will be verified through CareCredit before transactions are completed.
**To add someone as an authorized user contact CareCredit at (866) 893-7864
Insurance For Your Pets
It is important to look into financial options prior to any injury, illness, or unexpected event.
There are many pet insurance options available:
To learn more about their coverage, reimbursements, deductibles etc. please visit their website