Temporary Change in Hours: As of April 4th we will be CLOSED on Saturdays
to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making the following changes
effective immediately for the safety of you and our staff.
1. In order to protect everyone, we request that you remain at home if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus. If you begin to experience any COVID-19 symptoms or test positive within two-weeks following your appointment, please contact our office.
2. In addition to the cleaning and disinfecting protocols already in place, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning practices.
3. To minimize the risk of exposure, only our pet health care team members and your pets will be entering the hospital until further notice.
4. All cats must be in secure carriers and all dogs must be on sturdy leashes with snugly fitted collars. Your appointment will be rescheduled if your pet is not secured safely.
5. Upon arrival to the hospital, please call us at (661) 949-9389 to let our reception staff know you have arrived. You will then be checked in and a complete history will be taken over the phone.
6. A veterinary assistant will then meet you outside of your car and take your pet into the hospital for Dr. Greg to perform his physical exam. Please wear a facial covering while interacting with any staff member.
7. Once Dr. Greg has completed his exam, he will then call you with the exam findings, recommended treatments, and answer any of your questions. This call may be from a blocked or unavailable phone number. Your call will then be transferred to a staff member to collect payment over the phone.
8. Once everything is complete, your pet, any medications, and invoice will be brought out to you by a staff member.
9. A similar protocol is in place for technician appointments and prescription pick ups. Please call us at (661) 949-9389 upon your arrival.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations from the AVMA, AAHA, CVMA and our state and local health agencies.
Please bear with us while we do our best to protect you and our staff from the risks of the current COVID-19 outbreak and thank you for your support during this difficult time. Our goal is to keep our staff safe and healthy in order to continue to provide quality care for our patients.