We have made the decision that it is time to open our lobby. We understand that this has been a very difficult time for everyone, and your support, compassion, and patience have been invaluable to our team.
The safety of our patients, our clients and our staff will always be our top priority and we will always choose the safest option, even when it is not the easiest option. We will continue to monitor the recommendations from the AVMA, AAHA, CVMA and our state and local health agencies and notify you of any changes to our policies.
The following policies will take effect beginning Tuesday June 21, 2022:
- Clients will now have the option to check-in for their appointment in the lobby.
a. If you prefer to wait in your car and have your appointment done “curbside” please call the office (661) 949-9389 to be checked-in by a staff member.
2. Masks will be required while inside the hospital
3. To minimize crowding in the hospital, we ask that only 1 person per pet come to the appointment.
a. If you have multiple adults or children with you, we ask that you utilize the “curbside” service.
4. When entering the hospital the doors will be labeled by appointment type. Please enter through the appropriate door to check in with the correct receptionist.
a. Exam Appointment- Patients that are scheduled for a physical exam with Dr. Greg
b. Technician and Vaccine Appointment- These are vaccine appointments, anal gland expression, laser therapies, nail trims, bloodwork, suture removals, and any postsurgical appointment.
5. Once checked-in with the receptionist, have a seat in the lobby and try to maintain proper social distancing. If you feel the lobby is too crowded and would prefer to wait outside, please let the receptionist know.
6. For exam appointments- Once available, you will be escorted into an exam room. When Dr. Greg has completed his exam, we ask that you remain in the room until instructed otherwise by a staff member.
7. For technician and vaccine appointments- An assistant will take your pet into the treatment area and perform the scheduled treatments. Once c completed, they will bring your pet back to you.
8. Medication and food pick up-
a. If you would like us to bring the medication and/or food out to your car, medication must be paid for prior to arriving at the hospital.
b. If you would like to wait to pay until you pick up the medication and/or food, we ask you come into the hospital for pick up.
9. Surgical and Dental Procedures-
a. Morning Drop Off- Please come into the hospital to be checked-in and sign all necessary documents
b. Afternoon Pick Up- Please come into the hospital and check in with the Technician Receptionist.
Again, we would like to thank you for continued support during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back into the lobby. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (661) 949-9389 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.