Effective January 16, 2023
We have lifted our COVID-19 policies.
We still welcome and encourage anyone entering our building to wear a mask for your own health and safety,
but they are no longer required.
Please let us know if you would prefer our team members to wear a mask while interacting with you during your pet's visit.
1. We will continue to offer "curbside service" for those who feel more comfortable waiting outside while their pet is seen and cared for.
If you prefer to have your appointment performed “curbside” please call the office (661) 949-9389 to be checked-in by a staff member.
2. We have lifted the restriction on the number of people allowed in the exam rooms. However, large groups for one pet, may be asked to wait in the lobby during the exam.
3. We continue to ask that if you are ill or have tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your pet's appointment. If your pet's needs are urgent, please request curbside service or have a family member or friend bring your pet to the appointment.
3. Please continue to enter hospital the door based on by appointment type.
a. Exam Appointment- Patients that are scheduled for a physical exam with Dr. Greg
b. Technician and Vaccine Appointment- These are vaccine appointments, anal gland expression, laser therapies, nail trims, bloodwork, suture removals, and any postsurgical appointment.
4. Medication and food pick up-
a. If you would like us to bring the medication and/or food out to your car, medication must be paid for prior to arriving at the hospital.
b. If you would like to wait to pay until you pick up the medication and/or food, we ask you come into the hospital for pick up.
5. Surgical and Dental Procedures-
a. Morning Drop Off- Please come into the hospital to be checked-in and sign all necessary documents
b. Afternoon Pick Up- Please come into the hospital and check in with the Technician Receptionist.
Again, we would like to thank you for continued support during this time. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at (661) 949-9389 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.